Welcome to 6.801/6.866 to find out how to reconstruct 3D world from 2D images !
1. Quiz II has been posted.
2. Quick Review of Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors has been posted.
3. Please refer the Resources and Related Links for several new concepts:
Quaternions and Rotations (PDF 50 kb)
- B.K.P. Horn, Robot Vision
- (errata page was distributed in the first class, you can also download it from here.)
- The textbook is ordered for Quantum Books, not the Coop.
Course # Homework Take-home quizzes Final project 6.866 33% 33% 33% 6.801 50% 50%
- Term Paper/Project
- Students in the graduate version (6.866) will write a term paper on a subject related to the material in the course.
- There is no final exam.
- There will be two take-home quizzes, which are just like problem sets, only longer, and worth more points. They will be approximately on the weeks of Oct. and Nov.
Instructor Professor Berthold K.P. Horn. firstname.lastname@example.org 32-D434 (Map) (617) 253-5863 Office Hours By appointment. Teaching Assistanct Yajun Fang email@example.com 32-D540 617-253-8599 Office Hours Tuesday 5m-6pm, Wednesday 5m-6pm 24-308.
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
To sign in or to drop off:
This page has been accessed times. Page is maintained by MIT CSAIL.
Last updated at .