Final Project Presentations
Project presentations will begin Monday, 3rd December
continue for two weeks until Wednesday, 12th December.
is expected to present and demo their projects.
- Each team gets 10 minutes to present their work.
- You must motivate the project sufficiently, introduce the topic assuming audience has no prior knowledge of your area.
- There must be code examples that executes all or most of the code to demo what you have implemented. This may be executed live (e.g. in a notebook). If it takes too long to execute the code, it’s ok to show the results of execution.
- Performance and productivity comparison (e.g. pros and cons of Julia / its ecosystem) with other similar projects out there (could be your own implementation before you took the course), will be useful
- References must be given to code and literature that you have used.